Peanut butter cups
- Paper lined muffin pan cups
- 2 tbsp Extreme Energy Okami Bio
- 150 g Dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 90 g Peanut butter (creamy)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 8 silicon or paper liners.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave on 50% power in 30-seconds increments, until completely melted.
- Using a teaspoon spoon melted chocolate into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
- In the meantime stir peanut butter and Okami Bio Extreme Energy mix together in a bowl until smooth.
- Remove the cupcake tin from the fridge and dollop 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more melted chocolate and smooth out the top. Refrigerate again for 30 minutes. Then remove peanut butter cups from the liners and they are ready to serve.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or in the freezer for up to 3 months.