The responsible for the treatment of the personal data that could be provided through this website is Vibrant Life Holding Andorra SLU (hereinafter Vibrant LH Andorra), with registered office and postal address at C. del bosc 003, Xalet paradis – El Serrat AD300 – Ordino and NRT L-715780-S, is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Andorra, Book S-333, Folio 371-380 with Num. reg. society 20687 and comerce number 931128T. Telephone: +34 949 392 504; E-mail: [email protected]
If you have any doubt, you can contact us through any of the channels specified above, or through the form enabled in Contact Us.
Navigation through this website does not require any registration by its Users, nor is any specially protected personal data requested.
The data that may be collected includes
- Information related to the user’s profile (e.g. name, contact details, gender, nutritional data, lifestyle habits, opinions on products or services, etc)
- Transaction information made available through the payment gateway (e.g. credit or debit card details and delivery information)
- Records of your interactions with us (for example, communications with our customer service team or when you interact with us through social networks)
- Information needed to participate in a contest or survey.
- Consent to receive an invitation to review their order.
- Other data provided in any form completed by the User.
General information about the data collected
The data provided by the User through a form, the navigation data, or any other data provided to Vibrant LH Andorra through another channel, may be stored by Vibrant LH Andorra with different purposes, based on different legitimations for its treatment, as specified below. In order to offer you products and services according to your interests, as well as to improve your experience as a user, we may elaborate a “user profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
The data provided may be communicated by Vibrant LH Andorra to companies of its group or to suppliers of its own services or to any company of its group that require access to the data for its treatment, depending on the purpose of the form chosen by the User. In this sense, the data may be transferred to companies of the group located in the European Economic Area. In the case of transfers to the United States, these will be carried out under the protection of the Privacy Shield as well as, in the case of third countries, based on the subscription of said companies with Vibrant LH Andorra of data protection clauses approved by the European Commission for such transfers.
Below, detailed information is provided about the treatment of the collected data, according to the purpose of the same:
|PURPOSE||TREATMENT PURPOSE DESCRIPTION|| |
|Purchase and delivery of products and services||Accept and manage orders, deliver products and services, as well as process payments||Execution of the contract, or fulfilment of the obligation to provide products and/or services|| |
|Communication with the User and sending of information|| |
Establish communication if necessary, in relation to the services requested and through different channels and to channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints from customers for their management and resolution.
|Execution of the contract, or fulfilment of the obligation to provide products and/or services|| |
Creation of a personal user profile
|To offer products and services according to the interests of the user, as well as to improve their experience||User Consent||For the duration of the treatment of the information|
Business opportunity management
|Management and information of business opportunities by TBA or companies of its group.|| |
|For the duration of the treatment of the information|
Statistics and market studies
|Carrying out our in-house statistics and market studies|| |
|For the duration of the treatment of the information|
Marketing and Advertising
Sending marketing communications and personalized advertising.
For the duration of the treatment of the information
|Fulfilment of legal obligations||In some cases, there will be a legal obligation to collect and process the user’s personal information, as established by law||Compliance with the legal obligation established in Law 10/2010 on the Prevention of Money Laundering|| |
Attention to RGPD rights
|Attention and management of requests from Users related to the exercise of their rights under the RGPD and LOPD in force.|| |
Compliance with the legal obligation established in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
Any User who has provided personal data through a form or other means will have the right, at any time and free of charge, to
- Request access to their personal data under treatment.
- Request the correction of errors, modify data that are inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information being processed.
- Request the deletion of data that prove to be inadequate or excessive, without prejudice to the duty of blocking required by law.
- To oppose the processing of personal data or the cessation thereof.
- Request the limitation of the treatment during the verification of the accuracy of the data, in case you have requested it, or if you understand that the treatment of your data is illegal and you oppose to the suppression of the data, or if we no longer need your data, but you require them to formulate, exercise or defend yourself from claims.
- Withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Request the portability of your personal data.
The User may contact Vibrant LH Andorra to exercise any of the above rights, through the form Attention to RGPD rights, or through any of the following channels:
Address: C. del bosc 003, Xalet paradis – El Serrat AD300 – Ordino
Phone: + 376 321 132
E-mail: [email protected]
In any case, any User who has provided personal data through the Website, will have the right to file a complaint with the Andorran Agency of Data Protection, as control authority in the field of data protection.
TBA protects the confidentiality and security of the information provided by its Users through the enabled contact forms. For your peace of mind, we would like to inform you that the use of the data provided by the Users is limited in order to avoid undesired access, as well as that there are procedures and security policies appropriate to the nature of the data being processed at any given time, in accordance with the requirements of the RGPD, in order to safeguard the information from any loss, damage, misuse or improper disclosure.
The text above has been translated from the official “Política De Privacidad” document in Spanish by Deep L and is merely informative. To view the official document please click here or go to the following link: