So green that you know it’s good for you!
We all know that green is nature’s shorthand for super healthy. And spirulina is very (very) green… One of the richest natural sources of protein, more than 65gr per 100gr, in other words, three times more protein than red meat, but with 100% less risk for your heart! It’s also rich in beta-carotene, vitamin B12 and iron. Spirulina increases energy, eliminates toxins and even helps prevent health problems. It’s also environmentally green, as it uses significantly less than the water needed for the same amount of beef production. So add it to your diet…but just don’t EVER drink it plain in a glass of water…EVER.
- Vitamins B12 & Protein
- Magnesium, Calcium & Iron
Recommended Use: Consume servings of 10 gr (approx. 1 tablespoon) per day. One package contains 15 10-gram servings.
- Spain* (1-2 business days): 4,95€ / Free for orders above 30€
*Canarias (3-4 business days): 4,95€ / Free for orders above 30€
- EU (3-4 business days): 4,95€ / Free for orders above 30€
- Rest of Europe (3-4 business days): 29,95€ / Free for orders above 60€
Buy 5 or more products for a 20% discount *
AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE!!!
* applicable to products already on sale, not compatible with other discount codes
stefany Rubiano (Customer) –
La uso para cocinar y me encanta su sabor a mar