EXTREME ENERGY GRANOLA BAR
Ingredients for 20 bars:
- 110g old-fashioned rolled oats
- 80g chopped hazelnuts
- 80g roasted pumpkin seeds
- 50g cup pecan nuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- 190g medjool dates (10 dates), pitted and roughly chopped
- 60ml maple sirup or honey
- 100g almond butter (You can also use peanut butter)
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract homemade
- 2 Tbsp. Extreme Energy superfood powder mix.
- Place oats evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 3 minutes, stir around and roast for another 3 minutes.
- Place the seeds and nuts in a blender and blend until in smaller chunks — but make sure you don’t blend too much to turn them into powder form.
- Add these ingredients to the oats and roast for 3 minutes.
- Warm up the maple sirup or honey, mix with almond butter, superfood powder and dates.
- Pour the oat mixture into a glass baking dish and drizzle the liquid ingredients and stir until you have a sticky, even mass.
- Press down firmly (this is an important step) to make sure it is solid and sticking together.
- Put into the fridge and let cool for 2-3 hours.
- After it has chilled, cut into even bars and store in the fridge or eat straight away.
Especially high in: %DV
- Magnesium – 27%
- Vitamin B2 – 15%