- Baking sheet
- Baking paper
- 110 g Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 80 g Hazelnuts (chopped)
- 80 g Pumpkin seeds (roasted)
- 50 g Pecan nuts
- ¼ tbsp Salt
- 190 g Medjool dates (pitted and roughly chopped)
- 60 ml Maple syrup
- 100 g Almond butter
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Extreme Energy Okami Bio
- Place oats evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 3 minutes, stir around and roast for another 3 minutes.
- Place the seeds and nuts in a blender and blend until in smaller chunks — but make sure you don’t blend too much to turn them into powder form.
- Add these ingredients to the oats and roast for 3 minutes.
- Warm up the maple sirup or honey, mix with almond butter, superfood powder and dates.
- Pour the oat mixture into a glass baking dish and drizzle the liquid ingredients and stir until you have a sticky, even mass.
- Press down firmly (this is an important step) to make sure it is solid and sticking together.
- Put into the fridge and let cool for 2-3 hours.
- After it has chilled, cut into even bars and store in the fridge or eat straight away.
Especially high in:
- Magnesium – 27% DV
- Vitamin B2 – 15% DV