TOP HEALTH GUACAMOLE
Guacamole is a delicious summer snack! It is packed with nutrients and fits with all type of eating occasion. Summer BBQs, a healthy and light dinner, as a dressing for a salad or the most popular and delicious option: as a dip for veggie sticks, veggie crisps, whole grain crackers or whatever you prefer. Adding a spoon of our Top Health superfood powder mix makes this lovely dish a huge win for your immune system.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion
- 1 tomato without seeds
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3-4 jalapeños (depending on your desired spice level)
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Top Health superfood powder mix
1. Peel avocados and mash with a fork.
2. Cut tomato in half and remove seeds.
3. Cut onion roughly and add them to a blender with the tomato, coriander and jalapeños.
4. Blend until you reach your desired level of chunkiness.
5. Add these chopped veggies to the avocado bowl, and stir in the Top Health, lime juice and cumin.
6. Garnish with additional coriander and enjoy!
Especially high in:
- Vitamin B5 - 34%
- Vitamin B9 (Folate) - 22%
- Vitamin K - 20%
Serving Size 1 portion (128 g)
Amount per serving
Calories from fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 15g
Dietary Fiber 8g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2.000 calorie diet.
Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs: